WHY FAMOUS DESIGNERS USE LASER CUT CLOTHES IN FASHION
Using laser cut clothes has become immensely famous method of producing designer clothing, with the likes of latex, rubber, leather, cotton and silk all currently undergoing the laser cutting treatment.
The use of lasers in the fashion industry has taken on new levels, but let’s take a look at some of the key benefits laser cutting fabric introduces:
- Speed – one of the most important aspects of working with laser cut fabric is that the overall downtime working on a particular design will be reduced significantly
- Precision – having the ability to consistently replicate an intricate design is an invaluable asset for any fashion designer
- Repeatability – as mentioned, being able to produce high volumes of the same product will definitely help reduce your expenditure in the long run
- Professional finish – using a laser beam on materials such as leather and cotton will help seal in the edges and eliminate fraying, making for a precise finish
- Low risk – the synthetic laser cuts through the fabric with minimal risk, so you don’t have to worry about burn marks.
Enquire within for your laser cutting fashion needs.